TOUGHRAM RGB Memory DDR4 4400MHz 16GB (8GB x 2)-White
TOUGHRAM R G B Memory
DDR4 4400MHz 16GB (8GB x 2)
- 16.8M RGB color across 10 super-bright addressable LEDs for stunning RGB illumination
- TT RGB PLUS, TT AI Voice Control, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa RGB sync compatible
- 10-layer PCB construction for enhanced overclocking performance and stability
- High-performance brushed aluminum heat spreader for optimal heat dissipation
- Real-time temperature, frequency and performance monitoring.
- 5V Motherboard RGB sync ready
- Intel XMP 2.0 ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
Memory chips are thoroughly-screened to provide optimal frequency and response time performance.
Optimized 10-Layer PCB with 2oz Copper
Specially optimized 10-layer PCB with 2oz copper inner layer provides enhanced electricity conduction to deliver uncompromised speed and reliability for maximum overclocking performance.
High Quality Gold Fingers
Use of 10μ gold fingers for enhanced durability and high wear resistance.
Aluminum Heat Spreader
Use of brushed aluminum heat spreader delivers exceptional heat dissipation to meet high-performance needs.
Extra Sturdy with a Fine Touch
Each RAM module weights up to 79.8g,
its heatsink accounting
for 60.2g and a width spanning 1.8mm, this helps deliver outstanding heat
dissipation and a solid touch.
Illuminate and Impress
10 super-bright addressable LEDs deliver 16.8M full spectrum RGB color with dynamic lighting effects to bring your gaming system to life.
Exclusive TOUGHRAM Software
Monitor real-time temperature, frequency and performance via the simple interface with ease, and create stunning lighting effects with over 25 lighting modes, all included in the TOUGHRAM software. Users can also sync with TT RGB PLUS to maximize unique settings for their RGB color theme.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem
Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronize your TT RGB PLUS compatible products (CPU/VGA water blocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips, gaming keyboards, headsets, mice and mouse pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
Motherboard RGB Sync Ready
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. Supports motherboards equipped with 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control lighting effects directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites.
Aura Addressable HeaderAsus
Digital Pin HeaderGIGABYTE
Addressable RGB LED HeaderASRock
* The TOUGHRAM RGB memory can only be used with either the TT RGB PLUS software or the dedicated Motherboard software. By having more than two applications open may cause conflicts.
* The motherboard signal connector only supports 5V header.
* Make sure your motherboard software is the latest version.
Intel XMP 2.0 Ready
Overlock with ease and optimize system stability with a simple setting.
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Please refer to your motherboard’s specification page for more details.
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
We’ve Got Your Back!
TOUGHRAM RGB offers limited lifetime warranty for the RAMs and two year warranty for the water block.
*Terms and conditions apply, please click on “learn more” for details.
- All images/videos are for reference only. Please refer to the product for precise appearance and light effects.
- Overclocking TOUGHRAM RGB Memory has been tested on selected Intel DDR4 motherboards, please note that compatibility and performance may differ due to components variations in your hardware system.
- Conditions for RGB synchronization with third party motherboards and software may vary.
|Capacity||16GB Kit (8G x2)
|Voltage (V)||1.45 V|
|Compatibility||Intel 500, 400, 300, X299 Series
AMD X570, B550
|Performance Profile||XMP 2.0 Ready
|Package Content||2 x 8GB memory modules
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- Nome do Arquivo
- Release Date
Drivers & Software
- Nome do Arquivo
- Release Date