Pacific PR15 Reservoir/Pump Combo
Thermaltake introduces the Pacific PR Series pump with tube reservoir set for the ultimate in custom PC watercooling configurations. Featuring exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, the PR15 is manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material to provide a crystal clear, high performance, and durable solution. By giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow, the Pacific PR Series is the right choice for PC enthusiasts. Choose from: 120ml, 200ml, or 300ml to make your system a showcase for all to see with the Thermaltake Pacific PR Series.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Sturdy and Durable Design
Featuring 6mm thick of the pipe wall, Pacific PR Series can sustain the maximum pressure up to 99 PSI (Pounds per square inch). Also, users can easily open out the top cap, cleaning the reservoir thoroughly.
Made in Taiwan, maximum discharge up to 500L/hr for efficient cooling of
your components. Top cap supports rubber washers for a proper seal, including two predrilled G1/4” ports for
*PR15 water flow diagram
Heat-resistant Acrylic Tank
The Pacific PR Series tube reservoirs are all made of reliable, light weighted POM and PMMA construction, which is crystal clear and highly durable. High quality acrylic (PMMA) tube maximum working temperature: 131℉ (55℃).
Easy and Flexible Application
Along with two brackets connected to both ends, Pacific PR Series is solid hold inside the chassis and allows enthusiasts to build up superior water cooling system from an aesthetic standpoint and incorporate externally-modular upgrades for their chassis. The Pacific PR Series can be installed either horizontally or vertically, making the chassis out of the ordinary!
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||81 (L) x 66.4 (W) x 179 (H)|
|Maximum head||5.9 feet (1.8m)|
|Maximum Flow Rate||500 L/h|
|Maximum pressure||20 PSI|
|Input Voltage||12 V|
|Parts||1. Stopper *1 (G 1/4 )
2. Bracket *2
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
- File Name
- Release Date