Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome
Thermaltake introduces the Pacific Series Adapter fittings for the ultimate in custom PC water cooling configurations. Finished in black-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360-degree revolvable design, and consists of two sealed O-rings with side printed Tt logo, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. Choose from: 45, 90, 45 & 45, 45 & 90 degree, and 4-way connector, Thermaltake fittings provide a complete solution for DIY enthusiasts and PC builders by giving users ideal mounting, fitting and flow.
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
High-flow and Leak-free Design
Made in Taiwan, the fittings allow proper connection to
securing properly to any cooling components. The fittings are available in chrome and black
finishes with two
O-rings, prevent coolant from leaking. Compared to D5 pump, the maximum working pressure of
O-rings is much
higher, delivering great pressure resistance and performance. The 360-degree revolvable
design delivers easier
tube routing, working around obstacles in the system.
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series
components for enthusiasts
to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken
Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions|| 42 x 28.3 x 22 (mm)
|Note||90 Degree Adapter
|Screw Thread||G 1/4